Monday, December 8, 2008

Oreo Ice-Cream Cake

This is my first attempt at making an ice-cream cake and I must say it's not bad at all. The cake turned out really good and it's delicious. Beginner's luck? Maybe.


Oreo Ice-Cream Cake

I followed the recipe from Happy Homebaker, but I used Lava flavoured ice-cream from Walls instead of Vanilla ice-cream.


It's really easy to make, just follow the steps as stated in the recipe provided and you are on your way to a delicious tasting homemade ice-cream cake.


The only gripe I have about making ice-cream cake is the time needed. The process takes a long time because you have to create the base and then set it to freeze, then add the ice-cream and let it freeze again, so that takes time. But that aside, it's simple to make and it's fun too.


Oreo Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
Religiously following the recipe, step by step!

P/S: Please pardon the lighting in the photos. My aunt's kitchen uses warm lighting, hence the photos are all yellowish.

No comments: